Abi Fall Livelihood
those in need
ABI FALL LIVELIHOOD, abbreviated as 'ABIFAL' was established in 2010 and legalized in January 2012, It is a voluntary, not for profit organisation registered and operates in confirmity with article 7 of law No. 90/12/90 relating to the formation and functioning of associations.
1, Basic health care and support for Orphans and vulnerable children (OVC), their families, and the communities.
2. Provide water, sanitation and Hygiene facilities within some villages in the Mbonge Sub Division, South West Region of Cameroon;
3. Proper implementation of the decentralization process within the Councils in Cameroon;
4. Strengthening of Literacy skills within our cocoa farming communities in Cameroon;
5. Good governance between the civil society and the state of Cameroon;
6. Better understanding of family planning within the urban and rural communities.
Our programmes and activities are based on the following principles and values:
1. Equal opportunity for all
2. Integrity of the leadership
3. Democratic, transparent and accountable organizational governance
5. Respect of human dignity
girls and children carrying water for household use.
Source where the villagers carry water for household use